- UB Mongolia branch

Australian Capital Territory

New South Wales

Northern Territory


South Australia



Western Australia

Work and Study

How to get your permission to work in Australia:

  • undertaking a CRICOS registered course
  • be in the country
  • get your Student Visa and your COE until it has been reported as your course completed
  • apply for a tax file number

Your visa will be electronic which means you do not need any labels in your passport.
With Student Visa you can work until your course is in session. During the breaks you are allowed to work full-time.

Before you start to looking for a job contact us to help you to find the right job and give some advice.


Study Programs in Australia

Why Study in Australia

Work & Study

Visa Information

About Us

© 2017 Blue Water Study Service Pty Ltd Home| Copyright & Disclaimer | Privacy Policy Website by PaperWeb Design